Women's Beginner Learn To Roller Skate
WOMEN'S BEGINNER ROLLER SKATING
- When: 2 Class Times Monday 6pm & Monday 8pm
- How Much: $95/4 Classes or
- $85/Monthly Membership (Unlimited Classes)
- Where: 1230 Broadway (FM 518) Pearland Tx (Pearwood Roller Rink)
Sign Up Today
Women's Beginner Roller Skating is your 1st step to laying the foundation of roller skating for our roller derby, dance on skates, speed & agility and outdoor skating programs .
Class is held every Monday except for holidays. Our women's class is taught by women and for women with our bodies in mind.
2 Class Times
4 Weeks Long
(No Walk Ins)
Class is located at Pearwood Skate Center at 1230 Broadway, Pearland Tx 77581
Required Skills For Beginner Class:
- Be able to commit to showing Mondays 6pm or 8pm
- Skaters need to be able to stand up on skates
- be able to roll
- be able to get up from falls
*If you think you would do better with 1 on 1 skating instructions, we suggest start with a 1 on 1 lessons to get your ready for group training.
You will need:
- Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards and a Helmet
If you do not have Quad Skates we will have loaner skates for you.
- a great attitude
- wear work out clothes
- bring water
- and be ready to laugh and roll!