Recreational Jr Derby
$85/Month Auto Payments or o$95 a month manual payments
Recreational Teen/Tween Derby is where the real fun begins! In this class you will begin learning all the legal blocks, how to take hits, how to skate with others, and how to play the game!
Class Time Monday 6pm-8pm & Wednesday 7pm-8pm
Our Wednesday practices may sometimes be moved to Tuesday or Thursday or with weather permitting outdoors at Frankie Randolph Park, you will be always informed well in advance of what the practice schedule is going to be that week.
- Complete or test out of beginner / intermediate class.
If you still need to work on your basic speed skating, transitions, jumps, spins, and backwards skating. Sign up for your beginner class.
- Your maturity level must be at a group training level. You will need to be able to participate with the group. If you are still at a skating level where you need one on one attention. Sign up for a round of one on one lessons to get your ready for team training.
- All skaters entering our competitive program must be approved by our training team. Each skater trains hard to make it to this level and the training is necessary to keep everyone safe.
You will need:
- a great attitude
- all your own gear that has been approved by the coach.
- Be available to skate roller derby games!