WOMEN’S BEGINNER ~ ROLLER DERBY BOOT CAMP 18YRS AND UP
Women’s Beginner Roller Derby Boot Camp is your 1st step to laying the foundation of your derby life.
Class Time Monday 8-9pm
4 Weeks Long
(No Walk Ins)
- Be able to committee to showing up for 4 Mondays in a row.
(If you miss a class you will be lost when you return, each class build on the other class.)
- able to skate at a steady speed
- able to stop
- able to skate around moving and stationary objects.
If you need help making the basic requirements to join the beginner class contact us for information on a more basic roller skating beginner class options to get your ready for beginner roller derby.
You will need:
- a great attitude
- wear work out clothes
- bring water
- eat some thing! Fuel up before class you will need energy
- bring water water water!
- No need for any fancy skates or protective gear for this class, we provide all that in the 1st 4 for weeks of Beginner Class Just Show Up! If your are in love with roller derby after the the 1st 4 weeks of class you will need to have all your own gear to transfer into our intermediate class.