Teen & Tween Derby
BEGINNER ~(RDBC1) 10yrs -17yrs
RDBC 1 is your 1st step to laying the foundation of your derby life.
Class Time Monday 6-7pm (This class is a 4 week class starting up the 1st Monday of every month. So sign up and register prior to secure your child spot)
- be a Females 10–17yrs old
- able to skate at a steady speed
- able to stop
- able to skate around moving and stationary objects.
If you need help making the basic requirements to join the beginner class contact, us for information on a more basic roller skating beginner class options to get your ready for beginner roller derby.
- a great attitude
- wear work out clothes
- bring water, hydrate!
- eat some thing! Fuel up before class you will need energy
- bring water water water!
- Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Mouth Guard, Wrist Guards and a Helmet
If you do not have Quad Skates we will have loaner skates for you.